Sunday, September 20, 2009

duh-duh-duh-na!

time for Diet Watch

so last night i had lots of bad food, but considering it was the last night i thought it acceptable, and i didnt have much else to eat that day, so these are weird supplement things that kinda taste like black tea, i think thats cuz theres caffeine in them?
anyways!

i'm hoping i actually lose weight from the places i want to lose weight from, like my hips and legs and stuff, so i'll have to excercise a bit too methinks...

i'm excited :)

My family ruined my lie-in this morning.
i have these amazing blinds that are black and just cut out all the light so it feels like its still nightime, so i wanted to just lie and listen to kings of leon and drift in between sleep and conciousness, but oh no, my family has other mundane demands.
so as you can guess it didnt work out so well cuz i'm online right now.
listening to She&Him.

I LOVE 500 DAYS OF SUMMER!


x

No comments: