Tuesday, October 20, 2009

i think i may have lost my Tea Mojo

what do you think about internet "famous" people?

i used to love my tea.

now, not so much.

i should be learning Gaeilge and biology but im just.not.bothered.

and i've a double free before biology tomorrow so..(Y)

i think i've found my way to make music, and if it works out i will be tres content.

i think i'm going through my Veronicas stage again.
them and their infectious melodies, its hard NOT to like.

i think i should broaden my horizons, and make more friends.

starting with certain people.

x

3 comments:

Orla said...

I find them hard TO like but hey! OPPOSITES ATTRACT...or so goes the song.
SEE YA ON SATURDAY/FRIDAY darlinnnn.

Fai said...

Haha I say tres before random words too.. love your blog! Check out my last post!
-Fai

Michael St. James said...

that is the most random post i have ever seen on any blog! Thanks for sharing. Awesome blog!

www.bagpoor.com